Finally...
After 5 great years we are finally saying good bye to Farmington Drive. It has been a wonderful house, and I hope the new owners enjoy it as much as we have. Having our house on the market the last 4 months has been a challenge, but we did it, and everything seemed to have worked out just like it was supposed to. We closed yesterday, but the new homeowners signed today and their funding arrived this afternoon...woohoo! It was a nerve-racking process. We will take posession of the new house tomorrow....just about the time Zane and I leave for our anniversary trip to Belize. How is that for timing? :) Off to closing... About to sign, sign, sign... We have been waiting 4 months to do this... Our new house about 5 miles outside of Mansfield....I posted this a few weeks ago but took it down because I didn't want to jinx the closing. Front of house... side view driveway Zane checking out the 5-burner gas range. lots of granite in kitchen. one of my favorite parts is the ro...
Comments